2016 marks the sixth year for York Traditions Bank’s “Her Traditions Scholarship Program.” Five winners were chosen from among the many applicants based on their “superior leadership skills, admirable academic achievement and promising potential to become a future woman leader of our community.”
Gene Draganosky, President and Carolyn Schaefer, Managing Director of Specialized Banking, presented the awards to the following young women:
- Nancy Diaz – Hanover High School
- Erin Brenneman – Red Land Area High School
- Bethany Weaver – West York Area High School
- Ellen Greene – Spring Grove Area High School
- Avery Apgar – Central York High School
Read more about the Her Traditions Scholarship Program here.