2014 marks the fourth year for York Traditions Bank’s “Her Traditions Scholarship Program.” We received our largest number of applications to date, ALL which were extremely impressive! Applicants were evaluated by a third party based on their “superior leadership skills, admirable academic achievement and promising potential to become a future woman leader of our community.” Once again this year, it was difficult to choose four winners among the finalists who scored the highest, so York Traditions Bank decided to award five scholarships in 2014!
Mike Kochenour, President & CEO, and Carolyn Schaefer, Managing Director — Personal Banking & Wealth Management, presented the awards to the following young women:
- Madison Collins – Spring Grove High School
- Abbey Barnhart – Susquehannock High School
- Jennifer Wenger – Central York High School
- Conchita Garcia – York Country Day School
- Megan Chubb – West York High School
Read more about the Her Traditions Scholarship Program here.