Apply for a York Traditions Bank loan today by contacting your nearest branch.
To begin the process, you can download a fillable (pdf) application:The following items will be needed when you apply for a consumer loan with York Traditions Bank:
Employment / Income
- Last two years of W2’s (or 1099’s) for each borrower
- Most recent paystub with year-to-date earnings for each borrower
- Last two years of federal tax returns and all schedules (only needed if self-employed)
- For borrowers that are retired or on Social Security — two months’ of bank statements showing direct deposit of Social Security funds and one of the following: Social Security awards letter, current tax returns, or current 1099
- Last month statement(s) for all checking and savings accounts listed on application
Identification / Other Documents
- Copy of driver’s license(s) for each borrower (or other state or federally issued ID’s)
- Homeowners insurance agent information or copy of the homeowner’s insurance declaration page
- Copy of the signed sales contract (only needed if a property purchase)
- Current real estate tax bills and copy of insurance with premium amount (only needed if a swing loan or lot loan)
Additional documentation may be required.
Click here for a