Applying for a Home Equity Line of Credit? Click here to start your online HELOC application.
For all other types of York Traditions Bank consumer loans, contact your nearest branch to apply. This downloadable (pdf) application will help you get the process started:
The following items will be needed when you apply for a consumer loan with York Traditions Bank:
Employment / Income
- Last two years of W2’s (or 1099’s) for each borrower
- Most recent paystub with year-to-date earnings for each borrower
- Last two years of federal tax returns and all schedules (only needed if self-employed)
- For borrowers that are retired or on Social Security — two months’ of bank statements showing direct deposit of Social Security funds and one of the following: Social Security awards letter, current tax returns, or current 1099
- Last month statement(s) for all checking and savings accounts listed on application
Identification / Other Documents
- Copy of driver’s license(s) for each borrower (or other state or federally issued ID’s)
- Homeowners insurance agent information or copy of the homeowner’s insurance declaration page
- Copy of the signed sales contract (only needed if a property purchase)
- Current real estate tax bills and copy of insurance with premium amount (only needed if a swing loan or lot loan)
Additional documentation may be required.
Click here for a