Go Paperless and Support York County Parks
You helped York Traditions Bank save trees and support the parks by switching to E-Bills and E-Statements! Throughout 2018, we made a donation to the York County Parks Foundation for every York Traditions Bank customer who enrolled in E-Statement or E-Bill sign-up through our Online Banking portal. To read more about the donation, click here!
Although the campaign is over, we are committed to educating our customers about the benefits of e-statements and e-bills. And, of course, we will continue to advocate for our beautiful park system!
Advantages to Paperless Bank Statements
An E-Statement is the paperless solution to quickly and accurately view your statements online.
- View the same information that’s on your paper statement
- Receive a monthly email notification when your eStatement is available for viewing
- View, print or save a PDF version of your statement
- E-Statements are available online via Online Banking for 36 months from date of enrollment
- Allows easier record keeping and tax preparation
- It’s FREE!
Go Paperless with Loan Payments
York Traditions Bank loan accounts are also available as E-Bills! Reduce clutter and never forget a loan payment!
About York County Parks
Mission: York County Department of Parks & Recreation enhances the quality of community life acting as a steward for the environment. In this capacity, it acquires, conserves and manages park lands and offers a variety of recreational and educational opportunities.
The York County Parks system operates 11 parks with over 4,500 acres, two museums, a nature center and a historic site.