We’re in this together. Here’s how we can help during the COVID-19 crisis.
Are you having trouble logging into online banking?
Follow these simple steps to reset your Online Banking Password from your computer:
- Type your log in ID into one of the Online Banking sign in areas on our website. Click the arrow next to where you entered your ID.
- Click “Forgot Your Password?”
- Reenter log in ID and the email address associated with your account, click continue.
- You will receive an email with a numeric code. Please note this code will expire after three minutes.
- Enter the code sent in your email into the prompt on your Online Banking portal and click continue.
- You will then receive a verification and a new temporary password will be sent to your email.
- Sign on using the temporary password. The Online Banking platform will then prompt you to create a new password.
- After creating the new password, you will be signed into Online Banking. This is the password you will use moving forward.
If using a secure connection, save this password in a keychain or using a password keeper app. Always make sure that you keep your password safe and confidential. Never save your password on a public or unsecured computer.
More information is available in the Online Banking FAQs.
If you need additional assistance, please contact a member of our Customer Care team at 717-747-2600.