Please note new hours at select branches: Effective December 2, 2019, the drive-through will close at 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday at our Susquehanna Trail and Eisenhower Drive locations.
Are you having trouble logging into online banking?
Follow these simple steps to reset your Online Banking Password from your computer:
- Type your log in ID into one of the Online Banking sign in areas on our website. Click the arrow next to where you entered your ID.
- Click “Forgot Your Password?”
- Reenter log in ID and the email address associated with your account, click continue.
- You will receive an email with a numeric code. Please note this code will expire after three minutes.
- Enter the code sent in your email into the prompt on your Online Banking portal and click continue.
- You will then receive a verification and a new temporary password will be sent to your email.
- Sign on using the temporary password. The Online Banking platform will then prompt you to create a new password.
- After creating the new password, you will be signed into Online Banking. This is the password you will use moving forward.
If using a secure connection, save this password in a keychain or using a password keeper app. Always make sure that you keep your password safe and confidential. Never save your password on a public or unsecured computer.
More information is available in the Online Banking FAQs.
If you need additional assistance, please contact a member of our Customer Care team at 717-741-1770.