Extra support for Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay is a wonderful tool to help you simplify your financial life, organize your bills, save checks and stamps, and offer peace of mind by setting up a payment schedule to ensure they are paid on time. However, sometimes it takes a little extra effort to get the process started, find the solution to a problem, or get immediate answer to an urgent question, such as:
- How do I see the status of a payment I made?
- How can I stop payment on a Bill Pay item I set up?
- How do I set up a Payee in Bill Pay?
Our friendly Customer Support Team is always willing to help!
- Call York Traditions Bank Customer Care at 717-741-1770 between the hours of 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with your Bill Pay questions.
- For current Bill Pay customers, Bill Pay Customer Service is also available. Call toll-free 1-844-815-9570 between the hours of 7 a.m.-1 a.m., 7 days a week.
If you are unable to call, here are a few other options that may help:
- While logged into Bill Pay, click on the “How To” ? icon in the Payment Center to learn how to do things like set up automatic payments or reminders.
- While logged into Bill Pay, click on the “Help Center” tab to find further information on topics such as managing your accounts, troubleshooting, etc.
- Personal Bill Pay Customers:
- Business Bill Pay Customers: