If you’ve driven down Eisenhower Drive in Hanover the last few months, you’ve witnessed a total transformation of the property between Wolf’s Furniture and Ryan’s Restaurant. What was a small 800-square-foot “kiosk” branch that was vacated by another bank, is now a beautiful new 3,200-square-foot York Traditions Bank full service office. We’re thrilled to announce that our entry into the Hanover market is almost here!
Join us for our Grand Opening Tailgate Party from 10am-1pm on Saturday, November 1st, complete with Food, Fun and Prizes! (while they last, no purchase necessary!)
- Register inside, meet our Hanover Team, and receive a program and “ticket” for a complimentary lunch! (while supplies last)
- STUFF THE TRUCKS! Bring a canned good to donate to New Hope Ministries’ Hanover Food Bank! Place it in one of two Gene Latta Trucks, and York Traditions Bank will donate $1 per can (up to $1000) to each of Hanover and South Western Athletic Booster Clubs, based on number of cans collected.
- Wear your favorite team jersey and receive a free Team Traditions megaphone filled with popcorn! (while they last)
- FUN FOR THE KIDS! – Face Painting, Caricature Artist, Balloon Artist and more!
- FUN FOR EVERYONE! – Cornhole & Football Toss games!
- Dual radio remote 10am-noon with The Peak 98.5’s Joe Black & WGTY Country 107.7’s Paesan!
- Special appearance by York Revolution’s “Downtown” Mascot!
- Register free for prizes, including…
- 4 tickets & Parking to the Ravens vs. Browns game on Sunday, 12/28/14 in Baltimore ($522 value)
- 4 tickets & Parking to the Penn State vs. Temple game on Saturday, 11/15/14 in University Park ($235 value)
No purchase necessary to enter. See branch for complete details.