May 21, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
The challenges of the past two months have reinforced the importance of relationships. Although we haven’t been able to see you face-to-face, care can be delivered in many different ways to serve your needs, building even stronger relationships through trying times.
Next Tuesday, May 26, it’s time for us to take our first careful step toward serving you in person. While York and Cumberland Counties move to the Yellow Phase, we will be moving to appointment-only banking beginning the day after Memorial Day.
Drive-thru and online/mobile banking are still encouraged
To continue to limit exposure for our customers and associates, we still encourage you to utilize the many ways you can bank with us. Click here for a quick reference guide on the best option for each of your needs.
Call or email to schedule appointments in advance
Doors will remain locked but we will be happy to schedule appointments with you
While we will be glad to meet with you in person, we must continue to limit the number of customers within each location. If you would like to make an appointment, please contact us in advance.
Downtown York branch available for scheduled appointments Monday-Friday
We are happy that our Downtown York branch associates will return to the office at 100 North George Street. If you would like to make an appointment, kindly contact us in advance.
What to expect when you arrive for your appointment
- Prior to entering the building, we will ask you to remove your mask and show a form of identification. We pride ourselves on knowing our customers by face, but we must stay consistent with this practice.
- When scheduling your appointment, we will ask you a series of questions to rule out any exposure to COVID-19.
- You will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the appointment. If you do not have one available, one will be provided to you.
- We ask that you do not wear sunglasses and/or a hat.
- Clear protective barriers have been added to appointment desks.
- Teller counters and check writing desks remain closed. Your relationship manager can assist with any needed transaction, or you can utilize the drive-thru or ATM if needed.
We remain available to you
We realize that many people are experiencing difficulties as a result of this crisis. Our personal banking, business banking, and residential mortgage teams are ready to listen. We will discuss your situation and help determine the best plan to meet your needs. Contact your Relationship Manager, call our Customer Care line at 717-747-2600, or visit the COVID-19 page of our website for more information.
We appreciate your understanding as we put these measures in place for the safety of our customers and associates. If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by phone, email, or the form on our website.
Thank you for being a York Traditions Bank customer and for your ongoing trust in us.
Gene Draganosky, President & CEO