January 29. 2021
Dear Valued Customer,
With the COVID-19 vaccination rollout underway, we will reopen our branch lobbies with modified hours beginning Monday, February 1. Appointments are still encouraged, and virtual appointments are also available.
- Special hours for ages 60+ and high-risk clients: Monday – Friday, 9 – 10 a.m.
- All clients: Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Branches will maintain their regular drive-thru hours.
- Downtown York lobby will be open Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., and will be closed on Saturdays.
- If you need to conduct business outside of the modified branch hours listed above, call 717-747-2600 to schedule an appointment.
- Whenever possible, please continue to use our Drive-Thrus (not available at our Downtown York branch) for routine transactions, or use our convenient ATM’s, online banking, mobile banking, or telephone banking. Click here for a quick reference guide on the best option for each of your needs.
- Remember, you can contact our Customer Care team by calling 717-747-2600, email by using the form on our website, or accessing our Chat feature, which can be found in the lower right corner of our website.
What to expect when you visit our offices:
- When you arrive at the branch, you may be asked to provide an ID. We will limit the number of customers in the lobbies at one time.
- You will be required to wear a mask for the duration of your visit. If you do not have one available, one will be provided to you.
- We ask that you do not wear sunglasses and/or a hat.
- Clear protective barriers are in place at appointment desks and teller lines, and floor decals help indicate proper social distancing.
- Check writing desks remain closed. Transaction slips and pens are available by request.
We remain available to you
We appreciate your understanding as we carefully make decisions with the safety of our customers and associates as our highest priority. If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for being a York Traditions Bank customer and for your ongoing trust in us.
Gene Draganosky, President & CEO