November 23, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
As we continue to see COVID cases rise in the area, York Traditions Bank has made the decision to limit access to branch and administrative lobbies beginning this Friday, November 27 until further notice in order to reduce exposure for our associates and customers.
Appointments will be required for all in-person visits and must be scheduled in advance. Virtual appointments are also available.
Our team of associates remains committed to delivering exquisite service that transcends face-to-face interactions. They are ready to meet your needs during regular business hours through:
- utilizing our Drive-Thrus (not available at our Downtown York branch) for routine transactions
- calling our Customer Care Team at 717-747-2600
- emailing us using the form on our website
- accessing our new Chat feature, which can be found in the lower right corner of our website
- using our convenient ATM’s, online banking, mobile banking, or telephone banking
Click here for a quick reference guide on the best option for each of your needs.
What to expect if you have an in-person appointment
- You will be greeted at the door and may be asked to provide ID. We will limit the number of customers in the lobbies at one time.
- You may be asked to remove your mask so that we may identify you. You will be required to wear a mask for the duration of your visit. If you do not have one available, one will be provided to you.
- You will be asked a number of health questions when scheduling your visit and again upon arrival.
- We ask that you do not wear sunglasses and/or a hat.
- Clear protective barriers have been added to appointment desks and teller lines, and floor decals have been installed to help indicate proper social distancing.
- Check writing desks remain closed. Transaction slips and pens are available by request at the teller counter.
We remain available to you
We appreciate your understanding as we carefully make decisions with the safety of our customers and associates as our highest priority. If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for being a York Traditions Bank customer and for your ongoing trust in us.
Gene Draganosky, President & CEO