July 2, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
Beginning Monday, July 6, our phased approach to re-opening our lobbies will include our White Street and Downtown York locations. They will join all other branches in offering limited hours with safeguards in place to protect both customers and associates.
It is a true joy to take these steps forward and see some of you in person again. During this time, we remain focused on keeping you safe while serving your needs. We continue to encourage the use of our Drive-Thrus and electronic services for routine transactions. Click here for a quick reference guide on the many ways you can bank with us.
On Monday, July 6, all remaining branch lobbies will re-open with limited hours.
Lobbies opening JuLY 6
2170 White Street, York
100 N. George Street, York
No appointments needed during these limited hours. You may schedule appointments or utilize the Drive-Thru during all other normal hours.
Limited Lobby Hours
M-F, 9-10 a.m.
Reserved for customers age 60+ and/or with high-risk health issues
M-F, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. | Sat, 9 a.m.-12 noon
All customers are welcome
All branch locations will maintain their regular Drive-Thru hours. The lobby of our Administrative Headquarters at 226 Pauline Drive remains accessible by appointment only at this time.
What to expect before you enter our lobbies
- You will be greeted at the door and may be asked to provide ID. We will limit the number of customers in the lobbies at one time.
- You will be asked to remove your mask so that we may identify you. You will be required to wear a mask for the duration of your visit. If you do not have one available, one will be provided to you.
- We ask that you do not wear sunglasses and/or a hat.
- Clear protective barriers have been added to appointment desks and teller lines, and floor decals have been installed to help indicate proper social distancing.
- Check writing desks remain closed. Transaction slips and pens are available by request at the teller counter.
We remain available to you
We realize that many people are experiencing difficulties as a result of this crisis. Our personal banking, business banking, and residential mortgage teams are ready to listen. We will discuss your situation and help determine the best plan to meet your needs. Contact your Relationship Manager, call our Customer Care line at 717-747-2600, or visit the COVID-19 page of our website for more information.
We appreciate your understanding as we carefully move forward with the safety of our customers and associates as our highest priority. If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by phone, email, or the form on our website.
Thank you for being a York Traditions Bank customer and for your ongoing trust in us.
Gene Draganosky, President & CEO