We’re in this together. Here’s how we can help during the COVID-19 crisis.
Settling in from a recent move?
Don’t forget to let us know your address has changed. Here’s how:
- Log into the Online Banking portal on our website.
- Click on the Account Services Tab in the top right corner of your screen.
- On the left-hand side panel, click “Requests.” (This is the last item in the list.)
- Click “Address Change.”
- Choose between New, Correction, or Alternative. (The * indicates required fields.)
- Fill out the all the required information and click “Continue.”
- Confirm the changes you’ve made to your address on file.
After you’ve completed these steps, a member of our Customer Care Team will receive an email indicating that you’ve updated your address information. They will authorize the change in your online banking portal. If they need additional confirmation or have questions, they will contact you.
Please check back in two to three business days to confirm that the change has been made.
If the address hasn’t been updated within five business days, call our Customer Care Team at 717-747-2600.