Branch lobbies are open with limited hours and safeguards in place for your protection. Click here for the latest information.
RELATIONSHIP BANKING AT A DISTANCE
During this uncertain time, it’s more important than ever that you can count on your local, hometown bank. Our lobby doors may be temporarily closed, but York Traditions Bank remains open to serve you through multiple delivery channels. This reference guide can help you determine which method of banking to choose for each of your needs.
While we may not be able to shake your hand or sit across the desk, we are still committed to building relationships. Because We Live Here Too® is not just a slogan, it’s our promise to listen, and to help.
Help for Personal Banking Customers
If you have been financially impacted by the Coronavirus situation and have difficulty making payments on a consumer loan, please reach out to us at 717-747-2600. Our Customer Care team will connect you with a representative who can talk through your situation and offer possible assistance.
If you need cash:
- Drive-Thrus are available during regular hours (Please note that our Downtown York branch on North George Street does not have a Drive-Thru.) Find a branch and specific drive-thru hours here.
- Visit our ATMs or any ATM in the MoneyPass network without paying a surcharge. Visit MoneyPass.com to find the surcharge-free ATM nearest you.
- Request a limited amount of cash back when using your Debit Card during a point-of-sale transaction at a grocery store or other store by using your PIN.
If you need credit:
- Credit Card: We have multiple credit card options to meet your needs. To take advantage of a special Visa Platinum Card offer of 0% interest for the first 20 months (available in our branches only), please call Customer Care at 717-747-2600.
- Home Equity Line of Credit: Consider utilizing the equity in your home to open a line of credit. Our current introductory special offers a choice of a 1.49% APR for the first 6 months, or 1.99% APR for the first 12 months. See details and Apply Online.
Help for Business Customers
Our Business Services Team is proactively reaching out to our business customers to assess their needs and offer assistance during this time.
There are special loan programs which have been made available through the Small Business Administration (SBA) to help those affected by the COVID-19 crisis. York Traditions Bank is participating in the SBA Paycheck Protection Loan Program (PPP) until the funding is depleted.
If you have a current business loan with us and have been negatively impacted by the Coronavirus situation, please contact your Relationship Manager to discuss your situation.
If you are accustomed to visiting a branch to make deposits or transfer funds and need help navigating electronic solutions, please do not hesitate to contact your Relationship Manager about:
- Business Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Business Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Remote Deposit Capture
- ACH Origination
- and more
Help for Residential Mortgage Customers
If you have been financially impacted by the Coronavirus situation and have difficulty making payments on a residential mortgage loan that we currently service (i.e. – your payments are made to York Traditions Bank), please reach out to us at 717-747-2600. Our Customer Care team will connect you with a representative who can talk through your situation and offer possible assistance.
Do you have a residential mortgage currently in process? Be assured, the Traditions Mortgage team is still working hard to process your loan. If you have concerns about how the COVID-19 situation may affect you, please reach out to your Mortgage Partner.
Traditions Mortgage is still taking applications for residential mortgages and refinances. You can apply online here.
Measures we’re taking to safely continue business
As a critical infrastructure sector, banks have a responsibility to maintain operations. We are committed to continue serving you while keeping our associates and customers as safe as possible. Here are just some of the measures we’ve taken:
- Adherance to CDC and Department of Health Guidelines
- Enhanced cleaning of frequently touched surfaces
- Restricting visitors at our physical locations
- Dispersing our operations teams across multiple locations to ensure continuity
- Enabling associates to work remotely when possible
Read the latest blog update from our President & CEO.
Have a question? We’re here to help.
If you have a question related to COVID-19, please fill out the form below. We will respond as soon as possible, and we may also use your question in our FAQ section so that others may benefit from this information.