Our offices and administrative headquarters will be closed on Monday, January 18, in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday. We will reopen on Tuesday, January 19. ATMs and online banking are always available 24/7.
PHFA (PA Housing Finance Agency) Mortgages
If you are a first-time homebuyer and fall within certain income guidelines, Traditions Mortgage can offer a PHFA mortgage (Pennsylvania Housing Financing Agency) through the Keystone Home Loan Program.
- Minimum borrower contribution can be as low as $1000
- Fixed interest rate for entire term
- Conventional, FHA, VA and RD loan types
- Second mortgages eligible for qualified borrowers
- Keystone Advantage Assistance loans with 0% interest rate are available with this loan to qualified buyers.
Interest rate and APR subject to PHFA funding. For qualified buyers only.
Please contact a Traditions Mortgage Partner to find out if you are eligible to take advantage of this program.