Branch lobbies are open with limited hours and safeguards in place for your protection. Click here for the latest information.
PHFA (PA Housing Finance Agency) Mortgages
If you are a first-time homebuyer and fall within certain income guidelines, Traditions Mortgage can offer a PHFA mortgage (Pennsylvania Housing Financing Agency) through the Keystone Home Loan Program.
- Minimum borrower contribution can be as low as $1000
- Fixed interest rate for entire term
- Conventional, FHA, VA and RD loan types
- Second mortgages eligible for qualified borrowers
- Keystone Advantage Assistance loans with 0% interest rate are available with this loan to qualified buyers.
Interest rate and APR subject to PHFA funding. For qualified buyers only.
Please contact a Traditions Mortgage Partner to find out if you are eligible to take advantage of this program.