Business Savings/Money Markets
Business Statement Savings
Our Business Statement Savings account offers a low minimum balance requirement of $500 and the following tiered interest rate structure:
- $0.01 – $999.99
- $10,000 – $99,999.99
- $100,000 and over
If the balance should fall below the $500 minimum, you’ll pay a monthly service fee of $10.
Federal regulations limit third-party transactions or pre-authorized transfers to 6 per month. A service fee of $15 applies for each transaction over the 6 permitted.
Money Market Account
If higher competitive interest rates and 24-hour access to your funds are what you are looking for, then a York Traditions Bank Business Money Market account may be the right account for you. Consider these benefits:
- $100 deposit to establish the account
- Earn higher interest rates as your account balance grows
- Write up to 6 checks per month *
- No monthly service fee when you maintain a minimum balance of $3,000
- The service fee for balances in business accounts that fall below $3,000 is $12 and is based on the daily minimum balance during the statement cycle.
*Federal regulations limit pre-authorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card or other similar transactions to 6 per statement cycle from your account. A service fee of $15 applies for each transaction over the 6 permitted.