Please note new hours at select branches: Effective December 2, 2019, the drive-through will close at 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday at our Susquehanna Trail and Eisenhower Drive locations.
Pay Bills, Transfer Funds, Deposit Checks, and Manage Your Cards on the go!
Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
York Traditions Mobile Banking brings banking to your mobile device, allowing you to monitor your account from your mobile phone or tablet at any time.
- View account balances & transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills (including e-Bills)
- View check images
- Deposit paper checks
- Send & receive money using Popmoney
- Manage debit cards, set limits and controls
- Receive account alerts
- Find ATM & branch information
Mobile Banking is very secure
York Traditions Mobile Banking uses the same multilayer security as your desktop computer.
Make deposits using your mobile phone camera
Remember when you had to come to us to make a deposit? Not any more! Bank when and where you want with Mobile Deposit. All you need is a web-enabled phone with a camera. It’s secure, and making a deposit is as easy as taking a picture. Learn more about Mobile Deposit by watching the video tutorial or check out our FAQs.
If you’re already enrolled for our Online Banking service, log in to Online Banking using your desktop computer.
- Under the Account Services, choose the Requests tab
- Click on Mobile Banking Enrollment
- Follow the on-screen instructions to sign up for one or more of the following ways to use Mobile Banking
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the enrollment
- iPhone/Android: Visit your phone’s app store to download our application. Search for “York Traditions Bank.”
- Mobile Browser: From your phone’s browser, visit our website and log in as normal.
- Text Banking: For a complete list of commands, text HELP to the number provided during enrollment.*
*Message and Data charges from your telecommunications provider may apply.