Forget the fees. PowerUp pays YOU!
It’s an innovative checking account that turns your debit card purchases and a few
clicks of your mouse into an unexpected interest rate! It looks like a checking account, but pays like a CD!
Here's How It Works:
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- No Monthly Service Fees
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill-Pay
- Free Unlimited Check Writing
- No YTB Charge on any foreign ATM withdrawals
- Member of the MoneyPass® surcharge-free ATM network
- Requires at Least 15 posted Debit or Credit Point of Sale (POS) purchases using your York Traditions Bank Debit Card per Statement Period
- Requires at Least One ACH Credit or Debit (Direct Deposit or Automatic Payment) from your account per Statement Period
- Use of a Monthly E-Statement
- New Qualifying Cycle Begins Each Statement Period
- For Personal Accounts Only
1.06% APY* (Annual Percentage Yield) on balances up to $20,000
0.10% Interest Rate on any balance over $20,000 with an APY of 1.06% to 0.18%
For any statement period in which you don’t meet the above requirements, 0.10% APY will be paid on all balances in the account.
It’s that simple. You deserve more for taking advantage of the efficiency that e-services bring to managing your finances. And with PowerUp Checking, we give you more.
PowerUp your checking – it’s financially elevating. Open your account today. Give us a call or visit your neighborhood York Traditions Bank branch.
* APY accurate as of 12/10/13 and subject to change after account is opened. Minimum balance required to open account is $100.00.
If you write only a few checks each month, our Basic Checking account will fit your needs. This account has no minimum balance requirements and your first 10 checks each month are free. You'll pay a small monthly service fee of only $5, and you won't pay a YTB fee for any foreign ATM transactions. Transactions at ATMs within the MoneyPass® network are surcharge-free.
Our Checking With Interest account offers tiered competitive interest rates that begin with a balance of $0.01. This account has unlimited check writing, and with a $1,000 minimum balance, there's no monthly service fee. If you're not able to maintain the minimum balance, the monthly service fee is only $12 and you're still earning interest on your balance. Point of Sale transactions with a York Traditions MasterCard MasterMoney Debit Card are free, and you won't pay a YTB fee for any foreign ATM transactions. In addition, York Traditions Bank is part of the surcharge-free MoneyPass® ATM network. Free financial consultation upon request.
We appreciate your banking relationship so much that you qualify for a "no minimum balance" Checking With Interest account (and avoid a monthly service fee of $12) with any one of the following:
- Savings balance of $2,500 or more;
- Certificate of Deposit balance of $10,000 or more;
- Total Personal Loan balance of $15,000 or more;
- Any combination of the above, plus Money Market balances, for a total of $15,000 or more.
And, you will receive a 50% discount on safe deposit box rental.
Our Traditions Privileges account qualifies our Checking With Interest account owners, age 50 and older, for free specialty checks and a 50% discount on safe deposit box rental.
With our Overdraft Protection service, balances in your York Traditions Bank Savings, Money Market, and any of our personal checking accounts can be used to cover a shortfall in your personal checking account. All York Traditions Bank Personal Checking accounts qualify for this protection. It's your safety net when a situation presents itself, or if an honest mistake is made in your checkbook register. You'll have the peace of mind knowing your checks will be honored.
Money Market Account
If higher competitive interest rates and 24-hour access to your funds are what you are looking for, then a York Traditions Bank Money Market account may be the right account for you. Consider these benefits:
- $100 deposit to establish the account
- Earn higher interest rates as your account balance grows
- Write up to 6 checks per month *
- No monthly service fee when you maintain a minimum balance of $3,000
The service fee for balances in personal accounts that fall below $3,000 is $12 and is based on the daily minimum balance during the statement cycle.
York Traditions Bank Personal Interest Rates >>
*Federal regulations limit pre-authorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card or other similar transactions to 6 per statement cycle from your account. A service fee of $5 applies for each transaction over the 6 permitted.